-----Original Message-----
From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dobson, Malcolm
Sent: 07 January 2005 10:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Healthy interaction - Guardian 6/1/04

Well, given the record of NHS & government c**k-ups on the IT front, I'll
not hold my breath. & it's nice (not) to see New Labour is cosying up
(again) to Murdoch & Sky - why couldn't they use Freeview?

Malcolm S. Dobson
Librarian
James B.P. Ferguson Library
Lanarkshire NHS Board
14 Beckford St
Hamilton ML3 0TA

01698 281313 ext 6209

'Knowledge is power' - Christopher Dresser

The views expressed above are my own and not those of NHS Lanarkshire

NHS Lanarkshire Confidentiality and Disclaimer Notice
This email is intended only for the addressee named above and the contents
should not be disclosed to any other person or copies taken. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily
represent those of NHS Lanarkshire (NHSL) unless otherwise specifically
stated.
As Internet communications are not secure NHSL do not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message or responsibility for any
change made to this message after the original sender sent it.

We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any
attachment, as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of any software viruses.