Dear all,

I was prompted to remind Reinhard of his question after using SoT to
test the resource below:

http://www.acronymfinder.com

Interestingly - String of Text is not one of the twenty eight
suggestions for SoT.  My favourite search relevant example is Seeker of
Truth.

Apologies and I return to the SoT (Same old thing!)

Cheers

Alan

Alan Fricker
Knowledge & Library Service Manager