I have been asked to calculate budgets for each of our stakeholders for the coming financial year, and to allocate the monies they provide to a resources budget, staff salaries budget etc, but I'm stuck on allocating a budget for inter library loans.

Does any library allocate a specific budget to inter library loans, and if so, how is this allocated?  Is it based on previous expenditure on ILLs, a set amount per staff member within the stakeholder group, or as a % of the overall or resources budget?

Many thanks,

Jane

Operations Librarian
Professional Library