Perhaps I am being dense, but is there any fundamental difference between this and the NELH?  If there is, would someone explain it to me in words of one syllable, suitable for a bear of little brain?!

Joanna Tuck

Education Co-ordinator

St Catherine's Hospice Crawley

Tel: 01293 447342

Thinking of buying online?  Go to www.buy.at/stcatherineshospice and help St Catherine's at the same time.

This e-mail including any attachments is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information which should not be disclosed. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the file(s). We shall not be liable for any error in transmission. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of St Catherine's Hospice.