Hello

I work as a librarian at a small hospitallibrary in Mora, Sweden. One of the nurses here are studying patient care from a historical perspective and now we are searching for a book, which she want´s to read some pages from.
The book is : Continuity of patient care : the role of nursing : proceedings of a Workshop on Continuity of Patient Care: The Role of Nursing, June 10 to June 21, 1965 / edited by K. Mary Straub, Kitty S. Parker. Washington D.C. : The Catholic University of America Press, c1966.
We need a copy of  pages 47-60. Hall LE. Another view of nursing care...
If somebody could help I would be ever so greatful.

Lotta Svensk
Mora lasarettsbibliotek
S-792 85 Mora
Sweden