From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Halfhide, Dorothy
Sent: 25 February 2005 09:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: National Knowledge Grid for Health

If anyone comes and asks you about this, see the advert opposite p444 in today’s BMJ (26 February 2005).

Seems like a good idea, but I have to say it had passed me by until Emily spotted it this morning when booking in the BMJ.  I can’t even blame snowdrifts for getting in the way, as we haven’t got any!

Happy weekend, and loads of Athens registrations to look forward to on Monday….

Dorothy

Dorothy Halfhide
Library Information Services Manager
Peterborough & Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Laxton Library
PGMC
Thorpe Road
Peterborough
PE3 6DA

01733 874662
Fax 01733 875848 “Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this message represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended recipient, do not commit Peterborough Hospitals Trust (PHT) to any course of action and are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon PHT.”

This message has been inspected by DynaComm i:mail

Backs the Bid
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust Backs the Bid:
Please add your support for the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games at
www.london2012.com

The Information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned
for viruses prior to leaving the Newham University Hospital NHS Trust network.
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.