Many thanks, I've now received the page required.

From: Rimmington Pip - Clinical Librarian
Sent: 21 February 2005 12:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Page from book request

Apologies - year is 1996.

Pip

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 February 2005 12:52
To: Rimmington Pip - Clinical Librarian
Subject: RE: Page from book request

Can you double check your ref as I can't find any mention on p730 of this procedure, although it may be because I have the 2nd edition in front of me. According to the blurb 1st ed was 1992 not 1994

David Law

Library & Information Services Manager

Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Tel 01902 695322