Is anyone able to provide us with a photocopy of the following article (The BL didn't receive this issue).

Journal : Journal of Child Neurology
Year, Vol & pp : 2005  20, (8) 637-43
Author(s) : Sarnat
Details : Embryology of the neural crest...

Also - One of our doctors is looking for a printed copy of the following supplement to keep.
If anyone received an extra copy they don't need could they contact us and we'll arrange postage.

Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Volume 41, Supplement 2, November 2005
(ESPGHAN Guidelines on Paediatric Parenteral Nutrition)

Thanks again

Scott Adam
Assistant Librarian
Forrester Cockburn Library