Collecting Statistics

Dear All,

I am currently devising a sheet to collect statistics on staff activities within the library. Does anyone out there collect statistics on what library staff do, day to day involving library users? For example, numbers of enquiries from users and time spent dealing with them, assisting users in literature searches, taking ILL requests from users etc. We can collect statistic reports from our library management system in regards to how many books are issued or returned but I am wondering what other areas should be included when collecting stats. If anyone has any experience in this and would be willing to share examples of their statistics sheets, I'd really appreciate hearing your ideas!

Kind regards,

Amber Dunlop
Library Assistant
Herefordshire Clinical Library Service