Ah, Derek!  My dear dad used to work in newspapers (proofing, so not for The Grauniad, then..), and always impressed upon me that one should never believe more than one-tenth of what was in them - irrespective of publication.
cheers
Zena
Zena Woodley, Library Resources Manager
The Warner Library, Broomfield Hospital
Chelmsford CM1 7ET
T; 01245 514310
E: [log in to unmask]
E: [log in to unmask] (shared mailbox)

Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.