Message
Dear all

We have the following Bound BMJ's on offer until 25th February 2005.
Postage costs to be reimbursed.
Journals marked with a * have some evidence of damp/water damage on the cover. All journal content is legible. Please ask me if you would a like a more detailed description of the damage:

BMJ

1975 Vols 1-4

1976 Vols 1 and 2

1977 Vols 1* and 2*

1978 Vols 1* and 2

1979 Vols 1* and 2

Please contact me by phone or email for any of the above:

Best wishes

Katherine

Katherine Staples
Public Health Librarian

+
EPHRU Library
    Ground Floor
    8, Collingwood Road
    Witham
    Essex
    CM8 3SS

(    01376 302118
"
    www.ephru.nhs.uk

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.