Dear Colleagues

Apologies for cross-posting

Downtime for NHS Single Search Environment

The NHS Single Search (SSE) will be unavailable from 10.00 p.m. until
midnight on Thursday 13th October.  This is to enable essential
maintenance to take place.  All other NLH resources - News and RSS
feeds, For Librarians etc. will continue to be available from the NLH
homepage at  <http://www.library.nhs.uk/> www.library.nhs.uk during this
period.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.  If you
experience any problems with NLH please contact me direct.

kind regards
Phil

Please note new address and telephone number from 26th September:
Phil Vaughan
Service Delivery Coordinator
National Library for Health
NHS Connecting for Health
6th Floor
3 Brindleyplace
Birmingham
B1 2JB
tel: 01392-663783
mob: 07887-773921

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.