Prescribed Journals for Health Libraries

Hi Andrew,

I am not aware that anyone has contacted us, or me to be precise, and I can recommend the list at the back of the Core Collection of Medical Books and Journals 2001, which is presently being updated. If you would like a list for general practice/primary care please look at our holdings list on our website www.rcgp.org.uk Services and Library, Library Services, Journal Holdings.

Regards,

Beverley Berry

Library Manager

RCGP Library