Well - I play in a rock and roll band with a bunch of US medical librarians (OK so it's only once a year) - will that help????

Bruce Madge
Temporary Sub Librarian
The Library
British Medical Association
Tavistock Square
London WC1H 9JP
tel: (+44) 207 383 6184
fax: (+44) 207 388 2544
email [log in to unmask]
mobile 07717537136

Please attend the ICML9 | CRICS7
Salvador, Bahia - Brazil - 20 – 23 September, 2005
Registration is open - www.icml9.org/?lang=en

"Ray, A." <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers <[log in to unmask]>

26/08/05 10:43
Please respond to "Ray, A."