Dear all (or at least - all those of you not currently on a beach somewhere...!)

One of our mental health nurses tells me their trust is working towards having practice development unit status. Is anyone out there aware of similar developments elsewhere? And, if so, what kind of support have you been asked for or able to give, and how have you been involved? I believe that somewhere in Bournemouth is doing something similar, so if that's you I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks, as ever

Sara

Sara Stock BA (Hons) DipLib MCLIP
Library Services Manager
Essex Rivers Healthcare NHS Trust
Colchester General Hospital
Turner Road
Colchester
Essex
CO4 5JL
T 01206 742146
E [log in to unmask]
www.essexrivers.nhs.uk

A Helicon Accredited Library

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.