Dear all

Blimey - you're all hot off the mark this afternoon. Mr Maxwell's Model appears in the BMJ in a 1984 issue. Serves me right for making assumptions about education, nurses and where papers are published - had I gone for Medline instead of Cinahl I obviously wouldn't have needed to bother you all!

Many thanks

Sara

Sara Stock BA (Hons) DipLib MCLIP
Library Services Manager
Essex Rivers Healthcare NHS Trust
Colchester General Hospital
Turner Road
Colchester
Essex
CO4 5JL
T 01206 742146
E [log in to unmask]
W www.essexrivers.nhs.uk

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.