From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jackson Hilary
Sent: 05 August 2005 12:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Newpaper copyright

The Times allows you to download items free for 7 days. After that you have to pay

and this article is I think commentary on a new ESRC report "Seven deadly sins" that came out the day before

Might the problem be solved by asking the enquirer if they'd prefer to see the original report which is on their website ?

Doesn't change the need to clarify the situation as per Richards question though ...........

regards all

Hilary

Hilary Jackson, Head of Knowledge Services
Modernisation - Anglia Support Partnership
Kingfisher House, Hinchingbrooke Business Park
Huntingdon, Cambs  PE29 6FH
tel:  01480 398622      fax: 01480 398501
email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
search the Knowledge database from our website www.knowledge.asp.nhs.uk <http://www.knowledge.asp.nhs.uk>