The Times allows you to download items free for 7 days. After that you have
to pay

and this article is I think commentary on a new ESRC report "Seven deadly
sins" that came out the day before
http://www.esrc.ac.uk/ESRCInfoCentre/PO/releases/2005/June/index2a.aspx
<http://www.esrc.ac.uk/ESRCInfoCentre/PO/releases/2005/June/index2a.aspx>

Might the problem be solved by asking the enquirer if they'd prefer to see
the original report which is on their website ?
http://www.esrcsocietytoday.ac.uk/ESRCInfoCentre/about/CI/CP/
<http://www.esrcsocietytoday.ac.uk/ESRCInfoCentre/about/CI/CP/>

Doesn't change the need to clarify the situation as per Richards question
though ...........

regards all
Hilary
Hilary Jackson, Head of Knowledge Services
Modernisation - Anglia Support Partnership
Kingfisher House, Hinchingbrooke Business Park
Huntingdon, Cambs  PE29 6FH
tel:  01480 398622      fax: 01480 398501
email:  [log in to unmask] < mailto:[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> >
search the Knowledge database from our website www.knowledge.asp.nhs.uk <
http://www.knowledge.asp.nhs.uk <http://www.knowledge.asp.nhs.uk/> >