From: Land Elizabeth
Sent: 02 June 2005 09:25
To: Goddard Brenda
Subject: Mark Duman is..

Mark Duman MRPharmS
Management Consultant
Oakleigh Consulting Ltd

Mobile: 07985 639 887
Manchester Office: 0161 835 4100
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.oakleigh.co.uk

Liz

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its

contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.