It is also worth remembering that an archive of lis-medical posts is
available at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/lis-medical.html - the
original posting is in December's collection. Especially useful if
you've missed posts because, for instance, you were away on holiday and
suspended receipt for a while.

Regards,

Richard.

Richard Holmes (Primary Care Librarian)
Lincolnshire Knowledge & Resource Service
Beech House
Witham Park
Waterside South
Lincoln
LN5 7JH

tel:     01522-550658 (library)
tel:     01522-550656 (Resources)
tel:     01522-550657 (Leaflets)
fax:    01522-516723 (both services)
Email:  [log in to unmask]   (the gap between 'library'
and 'lkrs' is an underscore, not a space).

>>> Dave Guest <[log in to unmask]> 26/01/2005 16:22:46 >>>
Dear all,

Some kind person circulated a link to a PDF guide to the new Wiley
Cochrane Library. Whoever it was could they do so again as a change in
my computer lost my  favourites.

Dave Guest

Note: We are a Microsoft Office site.  Our base version is 4.3.  Please make sure
that files you send can be read in this format.

Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited save unless expressly authorised by the sender.

The information contained in this message is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you
are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee,
you may not copy, distribute or take action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender(s)
immediately by telephone. Please also destroy and delete as soon as possible
the message from your computer.