From: Valentine, Margaret [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 July 2005 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: British Journal of Hospital Medicine

Why do journal publishers have to change a journal's name mid-year?  The journal Hospital Medicine, has reverted to being the British Journal of Hospital Medicine mid-volume and mid-year.  It would have been so much more sensible to have changed in January.  At least we don't bind the journal!

 Margaret Valentine

Trust Librarian
Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Trust
Freeman Hospital Library
Education Centre
Freeman Hospital
High Heaton
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE7 7DN

Tel: (0191) 223 1325 (or ext.31325)
Email: [log in to unmask]

INFORMATION NOTICE

Please check for viruses before accessing this email and any attachments.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only to be seen and used by the named addressee(s). However, even if confidential the information contained within it may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), unless it is legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee, any use, disclosure, copying, alteration or forwarding of this email and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by email or by telephoning 01342 414411 and permanently delete this email and any attachments from your system.

The views expressed within this email and any attachments are those of the writer and ar! e not nec essar ily the views or p olicie s of Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Except as required by law, the Trust shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or liability of any kind suffered in connection with this email and any attachments, or which may result from reliance on the contents of this email and any attachments.

Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Website: www.qvh.nhs.uk
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]