Article in Lancet on full-text searching
Does it work with real - as opposed to virtual - desktops?

Malcolm S. Dobson

-----Original Message-----
From: Dunn Humphrey (RKB) Head of Knowledge Services [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 July 2005 11:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Article in Lancet on full-text searching

Not wishing to get into the copyright debate, I just wanted to say that I have been using Copernic Desktop Search for over a year and the software is excellent.  I am able to find e-mails, word or pdf documents and pictures across all my network drives in seconds.  It is a great way to create organisation out of chaos!

Highly recommended!

Humphrey

Dr Humphrey Dunn
Head of Knowledge Services
Clinical Sciences Library
University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire
Clifford Bridge Road
Coventry, CV2 2DX

Tel: 02476 968829
Internal Extension: 28829