**Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachment you are
advised to read Hinchingbrooke's disclaimer at the end of this e-mail**

Dear All,

I am currently undertaking a Journals Review and am taking into
consideration factors such as: is there electronic access to a journal via
the National Core Content etc.

I think we have been advised in the past not to cut titles just because
there is electronic access to them via the National Core Content because
electronic access to journals may be cut. However, there are some very
expensive journals which also have electronic access and it is very tempting
to cut some of these titles.

I would be glad to hear any advice/views about this issue.

Best wishes

Kerry

Kerry Herbert
Library and Information Services Manager
Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust
Huntingdon
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

***************** Hinchingbrooke's E-Mail Disclaimer *****************

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation.