Hello.. have an urgent request for an article needed for a patient-related query.   The British Library has not been able to fulfil this request so you are my last resort *smile*.  I need to get hold of a copy of "eripartum Cardiomyopathy" by S.D. Phillips and C. A. Warnes, featured in 2004, pt 6 pg 481-488 of "Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine"..  If anyone can supply this I would be most grateful and agree to pay all post / photocopy charges... if anyone does have it please reply to my NHS email address [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Nigel Brook

Library Services Manager