If anyone subscribes to QOLID (www.qolid.org), a database of instruments for
quality of life and other patient-reported outcomes, I would be grateful to
hear from you.  The database has been recommended to us and we are
considering taking up a subscription for the coming year.  Although we have
taken advantage of a fortnight's free trial, longer term users' opinions
would be very helpful.

Best wishes,

Mary

Mary Last
Clinical Support Librarian
University College London Hospitals NHS Trust
Bloomsbury Healthcare Library
Bonham Carter House
52 Gower Street
London
WC1E 6EB

Tel: 020 7380 9097 x3872
Email: [log in to unmask]

For all your UCLH library needs see http://www.uclh.nhs.uk/libraries

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at [log in to unmask]
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.