Dear Colleagues

We urgently need a copy of what I understand to be a key paper for one of
our researchers which the British Library cannot supply.

Can anyone help with:

Journal of the Japan Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
1990 vol 3 pages 54-62
"A new classification of the amputed level for the distal
part of the finger."
Ishikawa K , Ogawa Y, Soeda H, Yoshida Y

We are, of course prepared to pay at BL rate

Any help appreciated

Jane

Jane McFarlane
Librarian
Les Cannon Memorial library
Mount Vernon Hospital
Northwood
Middx HA6 2RN

Tel: 01923 844143
Fax: 01923 827216

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of
Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from
disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be
guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my
apologies. Please inform me that this message has gone astray
before deleting it.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit
our website http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk