Here's the link.  It is rather good, mainly relates to problems with
individual patient record systems:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1056-1515833,00.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Wentz, Reinhard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 March 2005 08:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: THE TIMES today: IT article

Dear All,

THE TIMES of today (08.03.05) carries on page 19 an article by Libby
Purves on IT and 'electronic addiction'. It's interesting but I am
slightly wary (or do I mean weary?) of aligning myself with its
journalistic conclusion (as I do emphatically) and therefore sign
anonymously and with apologies to the list-owner, just as

A Librarian from Fulham Road

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reinhard Wentz Dipl Bibl
Campus Library Manager
Imperial College London Library
Chelsea &  Westminster Campus
369, Fulham Road
London SW10 9TH
Tel. 44(0)20 8746 8109
e-mail [log in to unmask]

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation.