Oh, we had a card attached to ours in Nursing Standard!  All these ads must have cost a lot of cash...perhaps even enough to fund a years subscription to Ovid Databases!!  :-))

Sue
-----Original Message-----
From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Alan Fricker
Sent: 02 March 2005 11:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gone blank in the Nursing Standard

Dear all,

I am very glad to see that the Gone Blank - Knowledge Grid for Health Ad can be found in this weeks Nursing Standard (top of page 33).  It makes marginally less sense without the card attached - was this not an option in this title?

I am a bit disheartened that we are yet to get any kind of answer as to who is paying for the ads, where they have been placed and why it was felt necessary to invent a new "organisation" for the campaign?

Somebody must know!

Cheers

Alan

PS It will be interesting to see if this ad has a greater impact than those we already know of in publications aimed at Doctors.  Anyone experiencing a surge in registrations?

Alan Fricker

Knowledge & Library Service Manager

Knowledge & Library Service

Newham University Hospital NHS Trust

Glen Road, Plaistow, E13 8SL

Tel: 020 7363 8016

Fax: 020 7363 8087

email: [log in to unmask]

--

Backs the Bid
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust Backs the Bid:

The Information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned
for viruses prior to leaving the Newham University Hospital NHS Trust network.
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.