From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Goddard Brenda
Sent: 23 February 2005 11:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cardiologists Blue Book

Can anyone tell me what the "Cardiologists Blue Book" is please?

It is supposed to contain statistics.

That's all I know!

Thanks

Brenda

Brenda Goddard
Library and Information Services Manager
Winchester and Eastleigh Healthcare NHS Trust
Healthcare Library
Romsey Road
Winchester
Hampshire SO22 5DG
01962 824421

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.