Good afternoon,

Here in one of the West Midlands patches we are looking for ideas on how to increase library useage by particular groups of staff.

We'd be grateful for any responses from the wider health library community to the following questions: -

1)      Do any of the following groups/subgroups tend to use your library?

Admin & clerical staff - eg Finance, Secretarial, HR

Estates - eg porters, domestics, electricians

Senior management

2)      If so, what have their information needs been (NVQs/etc?)  How did you find out these information needs?

3)      Any other comments on what worked or didn't work when trying to reach this particular group?

We're particularly looking at improving the induction process, but we are open to other ideas too!

Kind regards,

Lesley

Lesley Huss

Librarian