From: Ray, A. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 August 2005 10:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BBC Breakfast report...

We won't change people's ideas of us until we all unite in wanting to.

Hands up all who are wearing cardigans...

Seriously, this debate has been going on for the twenty years that I've been in the profession.  When are we actually going to do something about it?

Alison Ray
Head of Knowledge Information and Library Services
INFORMATION NOTICE

Please check for viruses before accessing this email and any attachments.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only to be seen and used by the named addressee(s). However, even if confidential the information contained within it may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), unless it is legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee, any use, disclosure, copying, alteration or forwarding of this email and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by email or by telephoning 01342 414411 and permanently delete this email and any attachments from your system.

The views expressed within this email and any atta! chments a re those of the writer a nd are not necessar ily the views or policie s of Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Except as required by law, the Trust shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or liability of any kind suffered in connection with this email and any attachments, or which may result from reliance on the contents of this email and any attachments.

Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Website: www.qvh.nhs.uk
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]