Afternoon all

Just thought you might like to hear this - I met a nurse (not from my own
Trust) at a social occasion & when the subject of jobs came up & she heard
mine, she said to a third party 'Oh, librarians are heroes!'

Nice to be appreciated!

Regards,

Maureen Duffy
Education Centre Library
S. Tyneside District Hospital
Harton Lane
South Shields
Tyne & Wear
NE34 0PL

Tel. 0191 4548888 ext 2572
Fax 0191 4270096

HLN code SSH
NULJ code STDH

Did you know that your local health library offers
Help and advice from skilled staff
Journal and book collections - electronic as well as traditional - over 1000
online fulltext journals available free
Study space and internet access
Training courses and current awareness services
Search services and document delivery

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
this message from your system. Please do not disclose its contents to
another person; to do so could be a breach of confidence.