It seems to be my week for emailing (bombarding?!) lis-medical with questions - I do apologise.  I can't promise that this will be last one though!

The question of staff uniforms has been raised here in the Library (nothing more than a simple top/shirt that goes with standard black trousers/skirts) and I wondered if anyone else has thought of a staff uniform or whether there are any library staff actually wearing uniforms?

Any thoughts on a corporate image?  Making the library staff more visible?  A waste of time and money?!

All comments gratefully received.

Regards
Sam

Miss Sam Burgess BA(Hons) MCLIP
Librarian
Library
Great Western Hospital
Swindon and Marlborough NHS Trust
Marlborough Road
Swindon
Wiltshire
SN3 6BB

NB: As I am deaf, I do NOT use the telephone.