It's space captain, but not as we know it................

UCRG (Northern) invites colleagues to this event.  As well as anticipating the changing needs of learners, including the need for more varied and social learning spaces, our libraries must continue to facilitate access to print & electronic collections.  This event explores these challenges.

Our guest speakers are:

Dr Diana Leitch (Head of Information Resources - Manchester University)
Professor Jane Core (Director of University Library & Learning Services - Northumbria University)
Christine Howe (Director, the Howe Partnership Ltd)

Date is Wednesday 16th March 2005.
Venue is the Walton Library, University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Event begins at 1.45pm (it is preceeded by the UCRG (Northern Section) AGM at 1.30pm)
Cost is £25.00 (includes VAT & refreshments)

If you would like to book a place for this event, please contact me (my contact details are at the end of this message).
Regards,
Jackie

Jackie Oliver
Deputy Manager of User Support Services