This message is sent on behalf of Andy Callen. Please reply direct to
Andy on 0161 295 6183 or at [log in to unmask] if you can help.

Dear all,

This is a very long shot I know..... A Salford University student, Omar
Abdul-Salam (who is cc'd in this email), is looking to borrow a video of
a television programme called The Science of Secrecy, presented by Simon
Singh, which was shown as a series on Channel 4 in 2002. The specific
programme he wants, which is not identifiable on the TRILT database,
includes material on the mathematician Al-Kindi. He does not have enough
time to obtain it as a request from the BUFVC, so if any of you know you
have this programme as an off-air I'd be very grateful if you could let
me know. If he could view it at your library (if you are quite near to

Manchester) that would be great, or perhaps I could arrange a loan to
Salford please..... I know it's unlikely that you'll be able to help,
but if you are I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks,

Andy Callen

Andy Callen,

Liaison & Planning Officer, Art & Design/ Media, Music & Performance,

ISD (Library),

University of Salford,

Adelphi Campus,

Peru Street,