First come first served!

We are reducing our stock of our publications and back issues of the NPO
Journal. All are now free, even those which were previously priced. Some
are available only in limited quantities.

To request copies, please email [log in to unmask] .

NPO Conference papers 1992, 1995-6, 1998-9 ( for full list see
http://www.bl.uk/services/npo/publicationsconf.html )

NPO Journal back issues 1998-2003 (index at
http://www.bl.uk/services/npo/npojournalindex.html )

Digital Culture: maximising the nation's investment: a synthesis of
JISC/NPO studies on the preservation of electronic materials, edited by
Mary Feeney, 1999

Guide to Preservation Microfilming, 2000.  Procedures for managing a
preservation microfilming programme covering selection, preparation,
filming guidelines, post-filming guidelines and the preparation of
external contracts. Includes a guide to defects on master negatives.

Security in Academic and Research Libraries, 1991. Edited by A.G.Quinsee
and A.C. McDonald

Theft and Loss from UK Libraries: A National Survey, 1992. by the Home
Office Police Research Group.

Digital Archaeology : the recovery of digital materials at risk, by
Seamus Ross and Ann Gow, 1999. (BLRIC Research and Innovation report
108).

Preserving library and archive collections in historic buildings, by
Susan Hughes, Resource, 2001 (Library and Information Commission Report
118)

A Model for assessing preservation needs in libraries, by Paul Eden,
Naomi Dungworth, Nancy Bell and Graham Matthews, 1998. (British Library
Research and Innovation report 125).

Alison Walker

Head

National Preservation Office

British Library

96 Euston Road

London NW1 2DB

Tel:  020 7412 7798

Fax: 020 7412 7796

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The Library's St Pancras site is WiFI - enabled