There are still a few places left on this visit. Contact Ann Keith if you are interested.

--
Music and Theatre Collections in London: a IAML (UK & Ireland Branch) visit
Thursday 1st December 2005 10am-4pm

You are warmly invited to attend two interesting visits on Thursday 1st
December 2005. In the morning we will visit the National Theatre Museum at
Olympia to look behind the scenes with a tour and possibly a talk about the
collections.

The afternoon visit will be to the Royal College of Music in Kensington
where we can see the musical instrument collection and museum. There will
be a lunch break of about 1 hour 30 minutes between visits providing a good
networking opportunity. Lunch is not provided, but coffee and biscuits will
be available on arrival at Olympia. Both venues are easily accessible by
public transport.

Numbers are limited to 20 and applicants should be able to participate in
both visits. The cost is £5.00 to IAML UK and Ireland members and £8.00 to
non-members, payable by cheque on the day. Places will be allocated on a
first-come first-serve basis.

To reserve a place, please e-mail Ann Keith ([log in to unmask]), with your
name and address by Monday 21st November at the latest. Your place will
then be confirmed or, if the visits are full, your name put on a waiting
list. Full details will be sent to all successful applicants in good time
for the visits.