So glad someone has raised this. We are in process of reviewing ILL
charges and policies, and would love to get some feedback from others.

Current policy here at TVU is to charge students (not staff) £1 per
request, paid upfront as an admin charge and non-refundable. Students
are limited to 20 requests per annum, staff to 50. Requests are accepted
for academic purposes only.

The charge seems low to me, and the limits generous. But not everyone
shares this view, and I'd certainly like to compare our practice with
other institutions.

Regards
Mike Sharrocks
Mike Sharrocks