-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and
discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Towler,
Vivienne
Sent: 20 October 2005 12:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Civil rights video

Hello,

I have been asked by our history department to try and get a copy of
"Eyes on the Prize" it's a 14 part series on civil rights in America
broadcast by the Public Broadcasting Service, I think the first
programme was shown in 1980's - the final part was broadcast in 1990,
the series is considered to be the most important account of the civil
rights movement of the time.

I can get copies of the videos from Amazon.com but these wont play in
other countries.  Does anyone out there have copies of this series at
all and if so can you let me know who your supplier was / is or does
anyone know how we can get a US video cassette to play on a UK video
player - is it possible?

Regards,

Vivienne Towler

Librarian