Hello all -

I have been asked by my Line Manager to 'project' into the future to
describe the Learning Resource Service which will be required by the
Further Education community of 5 and 10 years hence... it certainly is
an interesting task!

I've brainstormed a bunch of ideas based on the way things seem to be
going with Govt agendas, technology, population and employment trends,
etc. but then I thought - what about picking the brains of all my
wonderful digital colleagues out there?

Any ideas?

Go on -  its Friday afternoon!

Priscilla Dawson
LRC Manager
Swansea College

Swansea College
Tycoch Road, Tycoch, Swansea. SA2 9EB
website: http://www.swancoll.ac.uk
The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; you should not
copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone without the express permission of the author who
is the copyright holder.