Apologies for cross posting

Book now for our upcoming courses at Manchester Business School!  Deborah
Dalley leads her excellent Managing Change course on 20th September and
Keith Trickey brings his original style to  guiding delegates in how to
manage stress, on 28th September. Both these courses still have still
places remaining.

Tuesday 20 September
Managing Change
10am-5pm
£250/£215*
Course leader: Deborah Dalley
?There is nothing permanent except change? ? this workshop will examine
some of the issues involved in managing that change successfully.
OBJECTIVES
At the end of the course participants will be able to:

1.      Analyse the nature and rate of change.
2.      Identify tools and techniques available to help manage the
situational aspects of change.
3.      Outline ways to help people through personal transition during the
change cycle.

Wednesday 28 September
Stress Management in the Workplace: the art of relaxed organisational
engagement!
10am-5pm
£250/£215*
Course leader: Keith Trickey
Stress is an accepted price that people pay for being part of the work
force; to some it is almost a badge of honour that justifies their
seniority or salary. Stress is also a major contributor to poor quality at
work and is evident in of long-term absence from work. It need not be like
that if individuals (supported by their organisation) engage in purposeful
self care. This day course introduces a range of practical approaches to
noticing and working with personal stress to find more effective ways of
being human in the work place.

This course is participative and interactive. You will be asked to sample
a range of novel approaches to stress reduction that can only be
understood by experiencing them. Please be prepared to try something new
and enjoy the possibilities that they offer.

All courses are held at the Manchester Business School, and include
refreshments throughout the day and a three course lunch. Avoid the time
and expense of travelling to London and take advantage of our competitive
rates.  For information and booking details on these and all our Autumn
courses,  please click here:

http://www.mbs.ac.uk/bis-training

Kind regards,

Jane Marshall