Hi there,

We are looking to hear from anyone subscribing to Sweet & Maxwell's
Conveyancing Service (Emmet and Farrand on title) on CD Rom. Since
purchasing it we have been unable to access its content for the majority
of time. When we try to use it we receive the message 'security token
invalid'. We have also found that individuals were able to mess around
with the interface of the CD Rom. Has anyone else had any similar
problems and if so have you found any solutions? Thanks in advance for
your replies.

Andrea Toms.

Assistant Librarian - Information Resources
The University of Huddersfield

E-mail: [log in to unmask]