**apologies for cross posting**
The following post has also been advertised in CILIP Library and
Information Gazette.

DEPUTY SITE MANAGER
King's College London
INFORMATION SERVICES & SYSTEMS (ISS)
Customer Services

We are looking for an innovative and experienced professional to act as
Deputy Site Manager at the Weston Education Centre, our site at Denmark
Hill (SE5).  Reporting directly to the Site Services Manager, key
duties will include:
·	responsibility for the day to day management of the site
·	oversight of the Bethlem Library at Beckenham, Kent
·	ensuring that all site services are effective and efficient
·	playing an active part in the cross-site Site Services team,
·	delivering, developing and implementing high quality and
        information services
·	identifying and implementing mechanisms to identify user views

Applicants should have an appropriate professional qualification and at
least two years relevant experience.  A detailed understanding of user
needs within a networked environment, as well as experience of
traditional information services, is essential.  Experience of working
in a large, multi-site operation and familiarity with the provision of
information services to students and academics is also highly
desirable.  Some previous experience of providing services to NHS staff
is also necessary.  Excellent managerial, leadership, communication and
interpersonal skills are all essential.

Salary will be within the ALC3 range, £32,686 - £38,206 inclusive of
£2,323 London allowance per annum.  Holidays will be 25 per year, plus
statutory holidays and up to six College closure days.

To obtain a job pack and further information please see our website at
www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/pertra/vacancy or alternatively email
[log in to unmask]  A job pack can also be obtained by writing to
the Personnel Department, Central Administration and Support Services,
Room 7.20, James Clerk Maxwell Building, 57 Waterloo Road, London. SE1
8WA, quoting reference E3/QL/91/05

Dr Jean Yeoh
Head of ISS Corporate Services
Information Services & Systems