Dear All,

I have someone who is interested in having a medical article in Lithuanian translated into English.  I'd be grateful for any suggestions of where to look for someone.

I have found:

the Institute of Linguists "Find a Linguist" database
some companies who might be worth a try (through a Google search)
the Institute of Translation and Interpreting
the School of Slavonic and East European Studies Internet resources on Lithuania webpage.

Does anyone know of anything else?    Please reply to me off list and I will summarise (in English, unfortunately!).

Many thanks for your help,

Keith Nockels

Keith Nockels MA MCLIP
Information Librarian
Clinical Sciences Library
University of Leicester
Leicester Royal Infirmary, PO Box 65
Leicester LE2 7LX
England (UK)

Tel.: +44 (0)116 252 3101 (external) | (709) 3101 (internal)
Email: [log in to unmask]

Weblog: http://browsing.blogspot.com