There are still places available on the CoFHE West Midlands display course
by the Alternative Display Company on July 14th.

Details:

Display Techniques - Workshop. Skills & knowledge for confident design &
mounting of displays & promotions

Course will be a mixture of presentation & participation. All material &
tools will be provided & there will be an opportunity to buy display
materials at the end of the course.

Where: Warwickshire College, Henley in Arden Centre, Henley in Arden Cost:
£40 + VAT Cofhe members, £50 + VAT non-members (including lunch &
refreshments)

Time: 9.30am - 3pm

To attend please complete the form below & post or email to:

Jo Rowley
Learning Resource Manager
Warwickshire College
Leamington Centre
Warwick New Road
Leamington Spa
CV32 5JE

Tel: 01926 318069
email: [log in to unmask]

I/We would like to attend this event (names of delegates)

Please invoice my/our organisation (for the attention of)
OR
I enclose a cheque for £     (please make payable to CoFHE West Midlands)

College address

Tel                                email

Closing date is 7 days prior to the event. A map & directions will be sent
with confirmation