Venue:          Buswell' s Hotel, Dublin
Date:           Wednesday 29 June 2005
Time:           9.45am-4.30pm
Cost:           €300

HOW TO BOOK
To reserve a place on this course or for more information please
contanct us at the address below or book via our website

Course to be attended
Delegate name
Address
tel/Fax/e-mail
Invoice address (if different)
Order no. (if required)
Any special requirements (dietary etc)

Important notice
Once a booking has been confirmed the following cancellation terms will
apply. Cancellations cannot be accepted less than 48 hours before a
course

Cancellation made less than 7 days before course
80% fee
Cancellation made between 7 and 21 days before the course  	50% fee
Cancellation made more than 21 days before course
No charge

Allegro Training
1 North End Farm Cottages
Cheriton, Alresford, Hants