Good Afternoon Lis-linkers!

Does anyone know where we can purchase reasonably priced (the more
reasonably priced the better!) 'big-button' calculators and 'big-button'
keyboards? The only 'big-button' calculators that we have found so far
are either very expensive or have standard sized display screens (what's
the point of buying 'big-button' with standard sized display?). So far
we haven't found any 'big-button' keyboards that we can 'plug-and-go'
with WindowsXP!

Any help much appreciated. Please let me know if you would like a
summary of replies.

Thanks

Ian Cockrill
Asst LRC Manager
Swansea College

Swansea College
Tycoch Road, Tycoch, Swansea. SA2 9EB
website: http://www.swancoll.ac.uk
The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; you should not
copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone without the express permission of the author who
is the copyright holder.