Posted on behalf of Trevor Hodgson,  [log in to unmask]

The intended message:

Dear All,

Apologies for cross-posting.

Due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to take the
decision to close the University of Bolton Eagle Learning Support
Centre (LSC) from 12:30pm Saturday 18th June until 9am July
25th. Closure is the only course of action due to the heavy
structural work needed to be undertaken to the rear of the Eagle
LSC.

A number of initiatives will be in place during the enforced closure.
These will help to maximize the availability of learning resources
during this period. Chadwick Campus LSC will remain fully
operational.

Further information is available on the Library's website at
http://www.bolton.ac.uk/learning/news/closure.htm

Learning Support Services apologise for any inconvenience caused
by this unavoidable building work.

Posted on behalf of Trevor Hodgson,