From: Suzanne Higham [log in to unmask]
Sent: 28 April 2005 16:07
To: Gallon, Matthew
Subject: Urgent Request

Hi Matt,

I'm desperate to get a book (or a photocopy of an extract from a book)
on behalf of one of our a-level students who needs it to finish her
English coursework. We had our own copy, but it has disappeared. I
wondered if you could recommend a suitable mailing list that I could
post a plea for help on?!

"The Arthur Rackham Fairy Book: a book of old favourites and new
illustrations."

We had 1851520198.

The student actually only needs to see the final few pages of the story
of Aladdin.  I'm not sure if this features in any other Arthur Rackham
books???

Any suggestions gratefully received :)

Thanks

Suzanne