Dear Colleagues,
I've posted this survey to LIS-Scitech, STS-L, ELDNET, publib,
libref-l, LIS-LINK, DIG_REF, ERIL-L, Buslib-L, Govdoc-L, and
livereference.  Please feel free to forward to your local or regional
discussion lists or individuals that might be interested:

Physical Sciences - http://www.kovacs.com/surveys/physscicoresurvey.html
Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology -
http://www.kovacs.com/surveys/engtechcoresurvey.html

These are updates of the core reference surveys I've been doing every
other year or so.  I will post the data I gather back to the lists I
post the surveys to for everyone to share.   I am revising and will
post additional reference subject core tools surveys well.
http://www.kovacs.com/misc.html

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.
Cordially,
Diane
--
Diane K. Kovacs, Web Teacher
"Instructional Design for Distance Education/Web-Based Teaching in